Like most bloggers, I love to read other blogs– their recipes, craft ideas, and stories of their lives. Here are some people that inspire me (Maybe you’ll like them too!)
- A Year of Slow Cooking– all crockpot recipes, all gluten-free and delicious.
- Not Dabbling in Normal–farming, real food, beautiful pictures, great recipes.
- Kelly the Kitchen Kop– traditional foods
- Gluten-Free Girl– the blog that made me feel like going gluten free was an exciting challenge, not a punishment
- Nourished Kitchen–real foods, traditional cooking
- Qpon Qutie– the best deals in the Atlanta area
- Southern Savers–great coupon matchups for grocery and drug stores
I’m sure I’ll add more over time.. but these are the ones I visit almost every day.